Well I've gotten through my first week of not buying anything new. The temptations are certainly out there. Especially with Christmas coming up, the sales are out there like crazy. I'm still looking for a safety gate for my daughter. I also need two baby bows for Christmas. I don't know what to do. I kind of don't want to buy them used. If I make them, I will still be buying new product for ribbon, etc. So I don't know what to do. That's my dilema of the day.
I decided that I don't want to deal with plastic anymore. With all the articles that have been out about how certain plastics are dangerous, I decided to go back to glass. I told my mom that I was interested in getting some pyrex. Well guess what? She ended up offering me hers. Well one of her sets. She said she had 3 sets! It's not new, it's a green and yellow set. But it's new to me! I'll see if I can post a pic later.
Comments