Skip to main content

3 weeks!!!!

I just realized that yesterday made 3 weeks without buying anything new.

I have found something constructive to do with my time. I have been making a little bit of money writing articles on ehow.

Here's my article of things to do instead of shop!
http://www.ehow.com/how_4622028_other-things-do-instead-shop.html

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are you even including toilet paper and shampoo and toothpaste lol
Melissa said…
I'm kind of going along with The Compact. You are allowed to buy toiletries and underclothing.
Melissa said…
Here's a few links to what I am kind of following.

http://www.wikihow.com/Buy-Nothing

http://sfcompact.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pyrex

I decided that I don't want to deal with plastic anymore. With all the articles that have been out about how certain plastics are dangerous, I decided to go back to glass. I told my mom that I was interested in getting some pyrex. Well guess what? She ended up offering me hers. Well one of her sets. She said she had 3 sets! It's not new, it's a green and yellow set. But it's new to me! I'll see if I can post a pic later.